In honor of this Sunday’s main event – Super Bowl Sunday, we’ve pulled together a few Super Bowl quick eats from our favorite food blogs! Let’s face it game day is 50% about the food anyway. These recipes are quick, easy and can be made ahead of time leaving you with plenty of time to game and your guest.
SpendwithPennies.com has an incredible Jalapeno Popper Dip it can be made up to 3 days in advance then simply cook before your guest arrive. The second recipe is an easy favorite from HomeMadeInterest.com Meatball Sliders, which will be ready in 30 mins. Try these Super Bowl Quick Eats recipes and be sure to tag us on social media @CWIunderwriters.
Happy Football Sunday!
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 1- 4 oz can diced jalapenos , well drained OR 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced (include seeds if you like it really spicy)
- 1- 8 oz package cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine , melted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With a mixer on medium, combine cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream until fluffy.
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- Spread into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Easy Meatball Sliders
- 12 Slider buns
- 12 Meatballs , cooked
- 2 c Ragu® Traditional Sauce
- 2 c Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a casserole dish.
Spoon a little sauce on each bun then place a meatball on each one, and add just a little more sauce over the meatballs.
Cover the meatballs in mozzarella cheese.
Place the top buns over the meatballs and brush them with a little oil.
Combine the Parmesan cheese and the Italian seasoning then sprinkle it over the buns.
Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.